We are a group of Volunteer Parents/Carers of children with disabilities, special or additional needs who live in London Borough of Bexley, Kent.
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
We support parents and carers and act as a voice to ensure that the rights and needs of our children are met. We became a registered Charity in 2011.
We provide many things including:
- A helpful newsletter, an active Facebook group for members for peer to peer help and advice, and a website to keep parents up to date.
- ‘Enlightenment’ drop in sessions to support parents face to face.
- Workshops and briefings to inform and keep parents up to date with current issues.
- A school visit programme – to bring information and support to parents and now staff at schools.
- Focus Groups and opportunities to respond to proposals/changes/ideas, both locally and at national level.
- Representation at strategic meetings and on working groups around services for SEND families in Bexley.
We are a small, local, charity and need every penny we can get - so if you know us, please donate if you can.