raised from 11
At a Menopause Café people, often strangers, gather to eat cake, drink tea and discuss menopause. Menopause Cafés are pop-up events offered:
* in an accessible, respectful and confidential space
* open for all, regardless of gender or age
* with no intention of leading people to any conclusion, product or course of action
* on a not for profit basis
* alongside refreshing drinks and cake!
You will find a list of events, online and in person, on our webpage www.menopausecafe.net .
All money raised here will go towards funding the pop-up cafe events and also our annual Menopause Festival, where you can break the taboo and have some fun!
We look forward to meeting you soon!