SPONSORED BIKE RIDE IN MALAWI
I’m off to Malawi on a sponsored bike ride to spread a little love to those who have so very little.
Would YOU be able to sponsor me?
I’m supporting African Vision Malawi, a very personal charity, the founder of which I know personally and whose aims and approach chime with me.
Why do I think they are worth giving to?
• They are a family run charity and the money raised is spent on those who need it, not on administration
• Their focus is education, medical and clean water
• They support children from birth upwards, prioritising orphans
• Wherever possible they spend money on training so that the locals learn to help themselves
• They have set up projects such as ‘Sam’s Village’ which provides vocational and life skills
• Malawi is one of the poorest countries in the world; they have no natural resources.
I have supported African Vision Malawi for many years and my New Year's aim is to continue raising funds for this worthwhile charity. After my fundraising ride Hedgerley to Marseille in 2017, I feel the time has come to do another charity ride for AVM. Please support me in my efforts to raise a substantial amount of money for African Vision Malawi. Thank you.
Thank you for visiting our Givey page. When you make your donation through Givey, the Charity receives 100% of the donation. Your details are safe with Givey and donating is completely secure. Whatsmore, they never share your email address with any third parties except the Charity you donate to.