very $8 spent on water and sanitation saves the life of a child in need..
Together, we can stop the loss of work and school days by providing lifesaving clean water and preventing all the horrible associated diseases these Maasai families face each year.
- 260-meter borehole that will supply 5000 households in the Eremit area with water
- Will be used for drinking water at homes and piped to the local primary school
- Irrigate a 5 acre plot of land purchased by the community to improve food security
1) Improve community standard of living through provision of clean, accessible and reliable water from a borehole.
2) Train local residents how to operate and maintain the new water systems. e each year.