This fundraiser has ended and cannot be donated to
Get your hands on a signed cookbook, restaurant voucher, meal kit, cooking class and much more. We’ve partnered with some of our favourite foodie brands from the likes of Seven Dials Market, Redemption Roasters, Rita’s Dining, MOB Kitchen, Dishpatch, Yard Sale Pizza. All money raised will go directly towards our work transforming prison food and delivering meaningful food education in men’s and women’s prisons. You can read more about some of our current projects and initiatives here.
How to enter:
1. Each virtual fundraising raffle ticket is £10.
2. You must donate a minimum of £10 to be entered into the prize draw.
3. We will count entries over £10 as multiple entries - for example, if you donate £20 you will be entered twice, £30 three times etc.
4. Remember to add your FULL NAME so we know who the raffle ticket belongs to.
5. The fundraising raffle will run until 8pm on Wednesday 17th August.
6. Tickets will also be available to purchase during our Food Behind Bars fundraising dinner on Wednesday 17th August. We only have a few tickets left for this event - don't miss out, grab yours here before they go!
7. All tickets (both digital and in-person) will be entered into the same draw, with winners announced both on the night and on social media.
8. Please do NOT select Gift Aid when making your donation for the raffle.
9. We will be in touch with you shortly after about claiming your prize!
Thank you for entering and supporting us - good luck! Any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
£100 dining voucher for food and drink at Seven Dials Market
2 x online School of Wok cooking classes
6 x bags of Redemption Roasters coffee, made in HMP The Mount
£150 to spend on dinner and drinks at Rita's, Soho
Bodega Rita's goodie bag
2 x bespoke Polka Pants kitchen aprons
£50 voucher to spend at any Yard Sale Pizza shop
3-course dinner for 2 at Pastaio, Soho
Tasting menu meal for 2 with wine at Michelin-starred Portland (worth £300)
£80 voucher to spend at Mystic Borek
£100 drink & dining voucher at Elliot’s Borough Market & Hackney
3 x bottles of Black Lines drinks of your choice.
£75 Dishpatch voucher
Mixed case of Tap Social beer
Decatur seafood boil for two
Breakfast Club boozy brunch for 2 at The Mayor of Scaredy Cat Town
Blenheim Forge limited edition chef knife & a tour of their Peckham forge
Case of 6 Modest Merchant wines
£50 voucher for food and drink at Half Cut Market
MOB Kitchen Bundle: 1 x copy of each MOB Kitchen cookbook (4 in total) & a 1 hour cooking class with a member of the MOB Food team.
Copy of Kricket’s Indian-inspired Cookbook
2 x framed vegetable prints by Elisabeth Luard
Borough Market Bundle: lux shopping bag, apron, a copy of The Borough Market Cookbook and Borough Market Edible Histories
Bundle of signed Scottish cookbooks from Scotland Food & Drink
Signed copy of Honey & Co's cookbook 'Chasing Smoke: Cooking Over Fire Around The Levant'
Hand-carved Food Behind Bars wooden chopping board from AWR Design & Build
Brunch for 4 at Caravan Restaurants
A signed copy of The Rangoon Sisters cookbook
A 6-course Japanese Omakase dinner for 2 & a bottle of wine at Dai Chai, Soho
Al fresco meal for 4 up to the value of £200 at Tacos Padre, Borough Market
Copy of 'Soil to Table' by Lulu Cox
We're Food Behind Bars. We believe that food has the power to transform lives. We work with prisons on the subject of food - to improve t...