Hello! Liam here, I am raising £50 (yes- only 50!!) in 50 days for an amazing cause, ATE Superweeks, who run holidays for children from disadvantaged backgrounds and sponsor them to go away and have the time of their life. The holidays for many of our sponsored children are their first time away from home, and they come back with all sorts of skills and friends that will stay with them for life. To raise this minimal amount I pledge to do the following of your choice....
1. Do your dishes - £2.50 suggested donation
2. Walk your cat/ dog/ guineipig? - £3.50 suggested donation (because poo costs more)
3. Wash your car - £5 suggested donation
4. Tidy up your garden - £10 suggested donation for an hours work
5. For work people (mark your books for a week) - £5 suggested donation or 10p per book!
6. For people that hate the sound of my voice (probably the wife), I'll go silent for a whole day - £10 suggested donation
7. Do your family history on ancestry.com - £10 suggested donation
8. Educate you on the history of adidas and the story of how a brothers feud led to brand rivalries between puma and adidas - £5 suggested donation
9. Reveal the secrets behind Liverpool's underground and secret bars/restaurants - £7 suggested donation
10. You can come up with your own task for me - £5 suggested donation variable rates may apply dependent on the nature of what you are asking me to do
Thank you for visiting our Givey page. When you make your donation through Givey, the Charity receives 100% of the donation. Your details are safe with Givey and donating is completely secure. Whatsmore, they never share your email address with any third parties except the Charity you donate to.