This fundraiser has ended and cannot be donated to
We are launching our first Global Finance Team Fundraising event to assist our amazing charity partner Wheely Tots with their new approach to become entrepreneurial and to build towards a new revenue generating model.
As a team, we can walk, run or bike in total of 816km / 507 miles, which is the distance to the International Space Station and back. You can track your daily walks, runs and bike rides, or support this great cause with one day multiple hour walk, run or a bike challenge! It's your choice!
About Wheely Tots:
Wheely Tots is London based charity who believe all children and families should be healthy, confident and resilient.They operate in disadvantaged but brilliant parts of London helping families, adults and children cycle more regularly. They also support participants and volunteers to learn and grow, embedding skills and knowledge within communities.
Due to Covid impact and their new entrepreneurial approach, Wheely Tots is more motivated than ever to build towards a revenue generating model around:
1. Premium Balance Bike Borrows (wheelytots.com/kit they've had over 50 borrows in the last 2 months).
2. Bike servicing in person and online (wheelytots.com/servicing they've had over 60 services in the last 2 months).
This new approach will:
1. Reduce their future reliance on grant funding.
2. Put women and girls at the forefront of the decision making, and the practical hands on delivery and get more women into rewarding and sustainable jobs.
What do you need to do?
1. Sign up through Sage Foundation Central.
2. Get your sport gear on!
3. Track your miles during August using the Strava App.
4. Raise/donate money to support this great cause!
5. Join the fun on MS Teams page that will be created for this event.
Join the race against Wheely Tots to the International Space Station and back! Let's show them how quickly a team as big as ours can gather our miles in and help this amazing charity!
Hi, I’m David Thank you for coming to our fundraising page. I feel really proud to be CEO at Wheely Tots. Running a charity is toug...